Chasing Inspiration

Monday, April 07, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday

Actually, it's not too bad for a Monday. It is snowing. And I did oversleep, but I made it to work close to on time. And for being the start of a new quarter at work, things are fairly quiet. Which pleases me to no end.

The Man has class tonight, which means I have an evening mostly to myself. I'll tape our shows (Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men) to watch when he comes home. This also means I can watch what I want, eat what I want, do what I want. At least until 9:00pm when The Man comes home.

So, while I'm working on our April budget, I'm going to watch some more of season two of Gilmore Girls. Because lucky me received the entire series on DVD for my birthday! I loved this series when it was on the air. Okay, for the most part. And it's sort of nice to have it on DVD so I can watch my favorite episodes whenever I feel like it. Not something I would have bought for myself, but thank you, and you know who you are, for thinking of me and being so generous!

I watched season one last week and remembered how much I loved the episode where the girls went to the Bangles concert. Ah, good times. Last night, it was Rory's coming out party. I'm so glad my family wasn't rich enough or prestigious enough to require a coming out for me. I'm so not that girl. LOL!

And how nice is it that for once, my Monday isn't manic? I could get used to this. *g*

No comments:

Post a Comment