Chasing Inspiration

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Cool Contest

I love to read. Have I mentioned that before? I also love to enter contests. Not that I often win or anything. Well, some of my favorite contemporary romance authors are holding a great contest! I have added info to the contest on my sidebar, but wanted to share it with you in all it's glory here as well. Jill Shalvis and Alison Kent have saved me from being too productive at work many a time. *grin* I love their books and I run to the bookstore or the library when I know a new book is going to be released. In fact, I have Jill Shalvis's Instant Attraction in my to-be-read pile by my bed right now waiting for the weekend.

If you don't mind some heat in your romance, give these authors a try. And enter their contest. You know I wouldn't post it here if I didn't think it was a good idea. *grin*


No comments:

Post a Comment