Chasing Inspiration

Friday, March 26, 2010

Soundtrack Friday

Okay, I thought my blog was posting all the posts I created ahead of time properly. And silly me, I didn't check until a friend asked me if I was on vacation. *sigh* Technology is great, until it doesn't work.

I've been a fan of Mr. Mister and Richard Page for years. Since their first album. And not, Welcome To The Real World was not their first album. It was their best known, but not their first.

When I was searching out information on Richard Page in a lame attempt to see what my teen crush was up to these days, I stumbled on a YouTube video where his daughter, Aja Page, sings a cute, folksie song titled Firefly.

If you know me, you know I like fireflies. I am still bitter Fox pulled Joss Whedon's TV series Firefly. I enjoy Owl City's song Fireflies. Firefly Lane is one of my favorite books by author Kristin Hannah. And I think the actual insects are magical.

To find another song that uses fireflies as a metaphor, well, I had to get me some of that. So I bring you Aja Page and her sweet song, Firefly. If you like it, I know it's available at iTunes. Yes, I purchased it. Like I said, I like fireflies. *grin*


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment