Chasing Inspiration

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Books Read in August 2008

Heart of Stone by C. E. Murphy -- The first book of her Negotiator trilogy, which focuses around a human who becomes the mediator between several paranormal races.

The Wild Road by Marjorie M. Liu -- this is book 8 in MML's Dirk & Steele series and revisits some characters we met in Dark Dreamers and Soul Song.

Flashback by Jill Shalvis -- The first book in a new mini series by Jill. Hot firefighters, need I say more?

Pitch Black by Susan Crandall -- Susan's first romantic suspense has everything you love about her women's fiction with a believable suspense plot that kept me on the edge of my seat.

In Deep Voodoo and Finding Your Mojo by Stephanie Bond -- Fun, fast reading about live, love and murder in the Deep South.

Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen -- a whimsical and haunting debut novel.

The Darkest Night and The Darkest Kiss by Gena Showalter -- The first two books in Gena's Lords of the Underworld series.

Just Breathe by Susan Wiggs -- read this book...now!

Term Limits by Vince Flynn -- Vince's first book and a great reread for me.

Superb & Sexy by Jill Shalvis -- The third book in Jill's Sky High Air series.

Sweet Spot by Susan Mallery -- Book 2 in Susan's Keye's Sisters/Keye's Bakery series. I hope to read book three in September.

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog through the Susan Wiggs message board. I need more ideas for books, so I'll get some of the books you've read. Can't wait to read Just Breathe! :-)

    ~melody~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melody, good to see you here and on the Susan Wiggs BB. I loved Just Breathe! I hope you do as well!

    ReplyDelete