Chasing Inspiration

Friday, March 06, 2009

Soundtrack Friday

It's Friday and once again I find myself ill prepared for my blog post. I've been working for the last two weeks and that has thrown me off my blogging game. Usually, I would create a post in the afternoon while at home and forward date to the day I wanted the post to appear. Well, since I've been working I've been staying off the net during the day and trying to cram in all my home stuff in the evenings...just like I used to! Isn't great how old, hurried habits are difficult to destroy?

That got me thinking about what song is true to my soundtrack today. Many songs went through my head -- She Works Hard For The Money, I'm A Woman, Taking Care of Business, Step Into My Office Baby, Workin' Man (my husband's vote) , Welcome to the Working Week....and many many more. And while all good songs in their own right, none of them felt right.

So, today, on this damp yet warm Friday, I give you the song that is my current anthem - Working 9 to 5 - even though I'm currently working 7:30 to 4:00...

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to the harried life!
    TOO much on my plate right now fur sure!!

    ReplyDelete