Chasing Inspiration

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

And The Feel Good Award Goes To...

Me! My friend and fellow blogger, April, gave me this sweet award. It's nice to know that someone out there is reading my little corner of the internet. In the spirit of sharing, below are the rules. If there is a blog you read and enjoy, please pass on the love! It's appreciated. Trust


The Lemonade Award is a feel good award which shows great attitude or gratitude.

Here are the rules:
~Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
~Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
~Link your nominees within your post.
~Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
~Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award

Here are my nominees (I'm only doing 5...)

Shannon of Blonde Ambition - a friend from the Judith McNaught Bulletin Board
Author Jill Shalvis's blog - I love her books, and her blog
Lynn Viehl of Paperback Writer - an amazing author and mentor to those who play with words
Kait Nolan of Shadow & Fang - an author in process, just like me
Zen Habits - a blog about simplifying one's life

No comments:

Post a Comment