Chasing Inspiration

Friday, December 11, 2009

Soundtrack Friday

The last week went by so quickly! I think that's because with the deep freeze moving in I started hibernating...and time always passes faster when you are asleep. *grin*

With the cold weather comes the realization that it's almost Christmas. Out came the iPod with my various Christmas/winter mixes. The following song was written as a parody and happens to be in my of my favorite Christmas movies ever! And every time I hear it I smile. When it's freaking cold out, like it is today, sometimes the extra heat you generate from a good belly laugh can be the difference between frost bite and just a little cold. If you don't know what I mean, you'll just have to trust me on this.

Today I give you a little bit of seasonal joy with Billy Mack (aka Bill Nighy) and his black horse Christmas hit from the movie Love Actually. Enjoy this cheesy, schmaltzy, totally irreverent parody of Love is All Around in the guise of a seasonal sensation - Christmas Is All Around.




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment