Chasing Inspiration

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Books Read in January

When Gods Die by C. S. Harris -- The second installment of the Sebastian St. Cyr series. I loved the incorporation of the Prince Regent in the storytelling.

Why Mermaids Sing by C. S. Harris -- Book Three in the Sebastian St. Cyr series and the series gets better and better.

Fish Out Of Water by MaryJanice Davidson -- The last Fred the Mermaid book and a lot of fun.

Bound by Flame and Bound By Light by Anna Windsor -- Books 2 & 3 of the Sybil series. Good stories and an interesting addition to the paranormal romance genre.

Affair by Amanda Quick -- A fun historical read that made me remember why I used to read Amanda Quick.

Eye of Heaven by Marjorie M. Liu -- Part of the Dirk & Steele paranormal romance series, this book falls in the middle of the series. Now I want to reread the entire series, not just this book.

What I Did For Love by Susan Elizabeth Phillips -- SEP's newest book. Almost vintage SEP and worth the wait!

Glitter Baby by Susan Elizabeth Phillips -- An author's edition of SEP's 1980's era novel. Very epic and well done, but I like the original better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment